The Bridport Food & Beer Festival Organising Committee has taken reasonable precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone present at the Festival. For these measures to be effective, everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid or prevent accidents occurring and must act upon the instructions of all Officials and Stewards.
The key points to remember on Festival Day are
- ALL stallholders are expected to arrive early. the gate is staffed from 7am and anyone arriving after 9.30 am will not be allowed to unload from the “Public” side of the Trade Tents
- All vehicles to be removed from the public area by 9.50 am for opening at 10am sharp
- No vehicle movements within the public area i.e. within the area surrounded by the tents or around to the left of the Beer tent or the riverside of the tents after 10am and before 5 pm
- All other vehicle movements within the designated parking area to be at walking pace.
- Please do not park in the Disabled Parking Area
- Where LPG (Propane gas etc) is used all guidelines as issued are strictly kept to.
- All Food Hygiene Standards requirements are to be enforced and all staff and helpers properly instructed
- Waste bins are provided principally for use by visitors especially those in the main public area. We will allow these to be used for stallholders waste at the end of the day those behind the trade tents may be used at any time.
- Bins for CLEAN CARDBOARD & PAPER are available behind the trade tents but please make sure your staff are using them correctly ALL boxes must be flattened.
- There may be facilities for recycling of cans bottles and tetra pack which will be confirmed later